10K Precision Metal Head Thermistor – 3950 NTC
Need to measure something damp?
- This metal head precision 1% 10K thermistor is an inexpensive way to measure temperature in weather or liquids.
- The resistance in 25 °C is 10K (+- 1%).
- The resistance goes down as it gets warmer and goes up as it gets cooler.
- These are often used for air conditioners, water lines, and other places where they can get damp.
- The PVC coating of the wires is good up to 105 °C so this isn’t good for very hot stuff.