Solenoid valve installation introduction
- The solenoid valve is a one-way valve, and the water flow can only go in one direction. The solenoid valve is provided with a check function.
- There is no need to worry that the water will flow back to the pipe when the water stops.
- The end of the solenoid valve with a filter screen is the water inlet. the direction pointed by the arrow is the direction of water flow.
- When installing, drain port should be as far down as possible.
- No positive or negative wiring
- Type: Normally closed (power on, power off)
- Use medium: liquid water and other liquids suitable for the work of the product
- Thread Size: G 1/2″
- Working Temperature: 32-212 °F ,
- Working Pressure: 0.02~0.8Mpa
- material: the body part is plastic, the joint is copper
- Filtering function: Detachable cleaning filter device
- Check function: Yes
- Operating parameters: DC12v = current 315 mA / power 4.3W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.