1602 LCD 16×2
Specifications 1602 LCD 16×2
- Brand new and high quality
- LCD display module with blue backlight
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller
- Commonly used in: copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices
- LCM type: Characters
- Can display 2-lines X 16-characters
- Operate with 5V DC
- Module dimension: 80mm x 36mm x 12mm
- Viewing area size: 64.5mm x 16mm
- I2C / IIC Address: 0x3F
This is a 16×2 LCD display screen.
It is able to display 16×2 characters on 2 lines, white characters on blue/green background.
Usually, Arduino LCD display projects will run out of pin resources easily, especially with Arduino Uno.
And it is also very complicated with the wire soldering and connection.
This I2C 16×2 Arduino LCD Screen is using an I2C communication interface.
It means it only needs 4 pins for the LCD display: VCC, GND, SDA, SCL.
It will save at least 4 digital/analog pins on Arduino.
All connectors are standard XH2.54 (Breadboard type).
You can connect with the jumper wire directly.
Blue, Blue with Adapter, Green, Green with adapter