4(four) Channel Line finder sensor is an easy way for line tracking Infrared finding follower Track Tracking Tracker Sensor Module
it is made of cells and each cell is composed of a sender and a receiver.
- This is the fantastically easy to use sensor from.
- We are extremely pleased with the size, quality, and ease of use of this little range finder.
- The serial interface is a bit odd (it’s RS232 instead of standard TTL), but the PWM and Analog interfaces will allow any micro to listen easily enough.
- The sensor provides very accurate readings of 0 to 255 inches (0 to 6.45m) in 1 inch increments with little or no dead zone!
- Maxbotix is offering the EZ0, EZ1, EZ2, EZ3, and EZ4 with progressively narrower beam angles allowing the sensor to match the application. Please see beam width explanation below.
- 20Hz reading rate
- RS232 Serial Output – 9600bps
- Analog Output – 10mV/inch
- PWM Output – 147uS/inch
- Small, light weight module