Aluminum Magnetic proximity sensor
Product Description Aluminum Magnetic proximity sensor
- Magnetic proximity switch is the general term of sensors， which replaces limit switch and other contact detection methods and in addition aims at conducting detection without contact with the detection object.
- It can also detect the move and existence information of the object and transform them into electrical signals.
- adding on to that it has a “proximity switch” that can detect without physical touch
- There are different types of proximity switch, such as magnetic induction, electrostatic capacity, ultrasonic, photoelectric, Hall and so on.
- It is widely used in the position alarm of automobile for example , intelligent home, safety protection and industrial control area
– High stability, high reliability and high consistency. – Multiple magnetic field sensitivity range, capable of mat with magnet trigger.
– Intelligent home appliance
SP119 aluminum housing door alarm switch
1.Magnetic door contacts
3. Variety of output signal
5. Long active distane to 100mm
Voltage (max) (DC) 200V
AC Voltage (max) (AC) 250V
DC Current (max) (DC) 1000mA
Current (max) (AC) 1000mA
Breakdown Voltage(min) 400V DC
Carry Current (max) 1.75A
Contact Resistance (min) 90mΩ
Operating Temperature -40°C~+80°C