Arduino mega2560 pro is based on Atmega2560/ CH340G and CH340 Usb-Uart adapter.
Descriptions: Arduino Mega 2560 PRO (Embed) CH340G ATmega2560 16AU Development Module Board For Electronics Projects DIY
Arduino Mega2560 Pro is a scaled-down version of arduino mega. It has more input output and memory than Arduino Uno, and its smaller size than mega eliminates the problem. It has usability for almost all of your projects. 16 MHz atmega 2560 microcontrollers are used in the product. It can be connected directly to the PC via the CH340G integrated on the board. You can program it with the Arduino IDE via the com port on the PC
- 1. The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board is based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and the USB-UART adapter CH340. The board is compatible with Mega 2560.
- 2. The board has a compact form factor of 38X55mm and is an excellent solution for developing projects based on ATmega2560.
- 3. The Mega Pro Embed functionalities are identical to the Mega 2560. Even though it is an Embed board, it is solid stable as the Mega Board. It uses the original chip, and a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonators is present on the board.
- 4. The board has a Micro USB connector that allows you to connect the microcontroller to the computer via the USB-UART adapter CH340(A driver installation may be required). Download drivers: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.
- 5. The board can be powered directly through the Micro USB connector, or via the corresponding contact on the board (Vin). The used voltage regulator operates in a range of 6 to 9V DC.
- 6. The maximum output current upon 5V is around 800mA, while on the 3.3V it is about 800mA.
- 7. The voltage regulator allows to use up to 18V as an input value, however, we do not recommend exceeding the recommended values aforementioned, since this can lead to excessive heat and damage the device.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- USB-TTL converter: CH340
- Out put powe :5V-800mA
- IN put power: 5V
- Power IN: VIN/DC Jack 5V
- Power Consumption: 5V 220mA
- Logic Level: 5V
- USB Micro: USB
- Clock Frequency: 16MHz
- Operating Supply: Voltage 5V
- Digital I/O: 54
- Analog I/O: 16
- Memory Size: 256kb
- Data RAM Type/Size: 8Kb
- Data ROM Type/Size: 4Kb
- Interface: Type ISP
- Operating temperature: −40С°/+85С°
- Length x Width: 38×54mm
- 1x Arduino Mega 2560 PRO (Embed) CH340G ATmega2560 16AU Development Module Board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.