Arduino Nano AT328P Atmega328 board 5v 3.3v + Cable Usb Mini
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
Arduino Nano Atmega328 5v is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB.
It is a small, complete, and breadboard friendly.
It has everything that Diecimila/ Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
Physically, it is missing the power jack. The Nano will automatically sense and switch to the higher voltage source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
More Specifications :
- Microcontroller: Arduino Nano Atmega328 5v
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.70” x 1.70”
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK blue LED
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch
- The Nano V3.0 Microcontroller Board is a miniature and useful version of the popular Arduino UNO R3 model.
- The Nano V3.0 Microcontroller Card can be mounted directly on the breadboard since it is in miniature dimensions instead of making breadboard connections with jumper cables.
- Nano V3.0 Microcontroller card operates under 5V and can be fed directly from the computer’s USB interface.
- If desired, the supply voltage can be provided with an external power source via Vin pin externally.
- If an external power supply or adapter is to be connected, an adapter between 7 and 12V must be selected.
- Power supplies or adapters at higher voltages will cause the regulator on the Nano V3.0 Microcontroller board to overheat.