- The BPW34 is a tiny, general purpose PiN Photodiode.
- This photodiode has a ton of uses, one of which is to use it is a mini solar cell to power your project.
- The cell is sensitive to a wide range of light wavelengths (430-1100nm), so it should produce power in a number of different settings.
- The rated open circuit voltage is 350mV (900nm, 1mW/cm2 light source), and short circuit current is 47μA.
- Package type: leaded
- Package form: top view
- Radiant sensitive area (in mm2): 7.5
- High photo sensitivity
- High radiant sensitivity
- Suitable for visible and near infrared radiation
- Fast response times
- Angle of half sensitivity: phi = ± 65°
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS compliant
- Off-state voltage: 60V
- Wavelength of max. photosensitivity: 900nm
- Transmission angle: 130o
- Photoelectric current: 50uA