CA3130A and CA3130 are op amps that combine the advantage of both CMOS and bipolar transistors. Gate-protected P-Channel MOSFET (PMOS) transistors are used in the input circuit to provide very-high-input impedance, very-low-input current, and exceptional speed performance. The use of PMOS transistors in the input stage results in common-mode input-voltage capability down to 0.5V below the negative-supply terminal, an important attribute in single-supply applications. A CMOS transistor-pair, capable of swinging the output voltage to within 10mV of either supply-voltage terminal (at very high values of load impedance), is employed as the output circuit. The CA3130 Series circuits operate at supply voltages ranging from 5V to 16V, (±2.5V to ±8V). They can be phase compensated with a single external capacitor, and have terminals for adjustment of offset voltage for applications requiring offset-null capability. Terminal provisions are also made to permit strobing of the output stage.
- Ideal for Single-Supply Applications
- Common-Mode Input-Voltage Range Includes Negative Supply Rail; Input Terminals can be Swung 0.5V Below Negative Supply Rail
- CMOS Output Stage Permits Signal Swing to Either (or both) Supply Rails
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
- Ground-Referenced Single Supply Amplifiers
- Fast Sample-Hold Amplifiers
- Long-Duration Timers/Monostables
- High-Input-Impedance Comparators (Ideal Interface with Digital CMOS)
- High-Input-Impedance Wideband Amplifiers
- Voltage Followers (e.g. Follower for Single-Supply D/A Converter)
- Voltage Regulators (Permits Control of Output Voltage Down to 0V)
- Peak Detectors
- Single-Supply Full-Wave Precision Rectifiers
- Photo-Diode Sensor Amplifiers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.