Color Sensor TSC230 colour module
Description Color Sensor TSC230
TCS230 8-pin SOIC surface mount package, on a single chip has 64 photodiodes.
four types of diodes
- red filter 16 photodiodes
- green filter 16 photodiodes
- blue filter16 photodiodes
- the remaining 16 without any filter may all the optical information through.
The photodiode chip are staggered, it is possible that minimize non-uniformity of the incident radiation, thereby increasing the accuracy of the color recognition; on the other hand, the same color of the photodiode 16 is connected in parallel, uniformly distributed in the diode array, you can eliminate the position error color. Work by two programmable pins to dynamically select the desired filter.
Typical output frequency range of the sensor from 2 Hz ~ 500 kHz, users can also select two programmable pins to 100%, 20% or 2% of the output scale factor, or power-off mode.
Output scale factor so that the output of the sensor can be adapted to different measurement range and increases its ability to adapt. For example, when using a low-speed frequency counter, you can choose a small scaling value that TCS230 output frequency and counter match.
- Imported chips TCS3200 PCB board with gold plating.
- TCS3200 is TCS230 upgrade version, the better.
- Power supply: 3-5v
- Anti-light interference.
- White LED, can control the on and off.
- Can detect non-luminous object color.
- PCB dimensions: (L) 33mm * (W) 25mm