CP2102 its high integration, built-in USB2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, crystal oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART), supports full-featured modem signals, without any external USB device. CP2102 with other USB-UART adapter circuit works similar to the PC through the driver’s USB port into a virtual COM port in order to achieve the purpose of expansion.
- This is a USB 2.0 to 3.3V TTL UART 5PIN CP2102 Module Serial Converter. Connect MCU easily to your computer!
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 5pin connector. 5pins for TXD RXD GND 3.3V 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
1 X CP2102 USB 2.0 to 3.3V TTL UART 5PIN Module Serial Converter
5 X 1 PIN Cables
Relays, Motors, Motor drivers, Pumps & Valves