- This is the fully integrated Hall Effect based linear current sensor ACS756.
- It provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, automotive, commercial, and communications systems.
- Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, power supplies, and over current fault protection.
- X050 (50 Amp) version (model: ACS756KCA-050B-PFF-T)
- Industry-leading noise performance through proprietary amplifier and filter design techniques
- Total output error 0.8% at TA = 25°C
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability
- Ultra-low power loss: 130u Ohm internal conductor resistance
- 3 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-3 to pins 4-5
- 5.0 V single supply operation
- 3 μs output rise time in response to step input current
- 40 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis