About the product
DHT22 output calibrated digital signal. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity
sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability.Its sensing elements is connected with 8-bit single-chip
20 in stock
DHT22/AM2302 Sensor Digital Temperature And Humidity
Description DHT22/AM2302 Sensor
- DHT22 utilizes exclusive digital signal collecting technique and humidity sensing technology and can ouptut calibrated digital signal.
- Small size & low consumption & long transmission distance (20 meters) enable AM2303 to be suited in all kinds of harsh applications.
- When power is supplied to sensor don’t send any instruction to it withing one second to pass unstable status.
- It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin.
Connections are simple, the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin and the right most pin to ground.
One 100nF capacitor can be added between VDD and GND for wave filtering.
- Power: 3-5V
- Max Current: 2.5mA
- Humidity: 0-100%, 2-5% accuracy
- Temperature: -40 to 80°C, ±0.5°C accuracy
Google for ‘DHT22 datasheet’ or ‘RHT03 datasheet’ for available datasheets
connecting to the hardware