DS3231N RTC Module(no battery)
DS3231N AT24C32 IIC RTC Module Precision Clock Module for Arduino (no battery)
DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. Compared to the DS1302 solution, the DS3231 has many advantages, it function with a VCC ranging from 2.3V to 5.5V and has a battery backup. Unlike the DS1307, the DS3231 also has an integrated crystal (so no external crystal required), temperature sensor, 2 programmable time-of-day alarms, a 32.768 kHz output pin to ensure higher accuracy.
Besides, there is also a EEPROM AT24C32 to supply you 32K EEPROM to store your data, it is the best choice for your application that needs recoding time, a built battery holder make this module suitable. It is a good substitution for the data logging shield, with even higher time precision.
Module should be equipped with LIR2032 rechargeable battery, however you may use CR2032 if you unsolder diode near DS3231 chip.
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
- Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
- Clock Accuracy :0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
- Calendar alarm clock with two programmable square-wave output
- Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of 3 ℃
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
- Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57
DS3231 library with sample code
AT24C32 library with sample code