Gps Ublox Neo-6M
- This is a complete GPS module that is based on the Ublox NEO-6M.
- This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket.
- A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster.
- This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2.
- This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
- The Ublox NEO-6M GPS engine on this board is a quite good one, with a high precision binary output.
- It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. UBLOX NEO-6M GPS Module has a battery for power backup and EEPROM for storing configuration settings.
- The antenna is connected to the module through a ufl cable which allows for flexibility in mounting the GPS such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance.
- This makes it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
- The Ublox GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND.
- You can download the u-center software for configuring the GPS and changing the settings and much more.
- It is really good software (see link below).
|Receiver Type||50 Channels
GPS L1 frequency, C/A Code
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
|Supply Voltage (V)||2.7~ 6 VDC|
|Sensitivity||Cold Start (without aiding): -147 dBm
Hot Start: -156 dBm
Reacquisition: -160 dBm
Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm
|Navigation Update Rate||5Hz|
|Position Accuracy||2 M and better with multiple good satellite signals|
|Operating Temperature Range||-24ºC ~ 84°C|
|Tracking Sensitivity||-161 dBm|
|Cold Start Time||27s|
|Warm Start Time||27s|
|Maximum Speed||500 M/s|
Features Gps Ublox Neo-6M:
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
Relays, Motors, Motor drivers, Pumps & Valves