GSM Remote Control SIM800C
GSM Remote Control SIM800C 2 Channel Relay Module SMS Control Switch STM32F103C8T6
- Voltage:9V-36V, when using 9V Power supply, the current need above 1A
- Relay interface: Using 250V 10A relay, you can directly operate most of the electrical appliances on the market.
- SIM Card Socket: Insert SIM card when system powered off. (In China, please use mobile or Unicom card).
- LED interface: three LED lights-D3 D6 D7 (D7 is close to the positioning hole, D6 is close to the antenna interface). LED indicator state corresponds to the equipment working conditions are as follows, each column is one state
- Before using this device, please send a text message for authorization first.
- Then you can send a message command to control relay.
- Authorized number configuration: This system supports up to 3 authorization numbers.
- to Format:*code*# N Authorized number#, after setup successfully, a reply, SMS Content is: User(N) Number: number sets ok.
For example, if system code is 123456, and you want to set the first authorized number is 18846919911, you can send the SMS:*123456*#118846919911#.a reply, content is: User1 Number: 18846919911 is set ok! The new authorization number is saved in the device; and you want to set the second authorized number is 18846919900, you can send the SMS:*123456*#218846919900#.the device will reply, content is: User2 Number: 18846919900 is set ok!. The new authorization number is saved in the device.
Code configuration: Format: *6 old code number**6 new code number*. After setup successfully, the device will reply, SMS Content is: SYS Code: 6 new code numbers set ok. For example, if system code is 123456, you want to revise the new code is 666666, send the SMS:*123456**666666*. The device will reply, content is: SYS Code: 666666 Set OK. Note that only authorized number can change the code. The new code saves in the device.
The cell phone SMS control.
- Relay1 On command: ON1, after successful setup, the device will reply SMS is: REALY1 set on! For example, send the SMS: ON1. Relay status saved.
- Relay1 Off command: OFF1, after successful setup, the device will reply, SMS Content is: REALY1 set off! Send the SMS: CMOF. Relay status saved.
- Relay2 On command: ON2, after successful setup, the device will reply SMS is: REALY2 set on! For example, send the SMS: ON2. Relay status saved.
- Relay2 Off command: OFF2, after successful setup, the device will reply, SMS Content is: REALY2 set off! Send the SMS: OFF2. Relay status saved.
- System status query instruction: STA. For example, sends the SMS: STA. The device will reply the state of two relay
- Farmland irrigation
- Server room
- Pet feeding
- Oxygen pump
- Roller shutter
1 X 2 Channel Relay Module with GSM Antenna