E18-D80NK Infrared IR is an adjustable obstacle proximity sensor
- E18-D80NK Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Proximity Sensor E18-D80NK adjustable IR Infrared Proximity Sensor Switch features an IR sensor.
- Furthermore The E18-D80NK adjustable IR Infrared Proximity Sensor Switch features an IR sensor that can measure distance between 3 to 80 cm.
- In addition It features an easy to mount chassis, making prototyping much simpler.
- for example the infrared proximity switch module is a reflection-type photoelectric sensor which integrates transmitting and receiving infrared beams function.
- However Infrared proximity switches work by sending out beams of invisible infrared light.
A photodetector on the proximity switch detects any reflections of this light.
These reflections allow infrared proximity switches to determine whether there is an object nearby.
Applications E18-D80NK Infrared IR:
Specifications E18-D80NK Infrared IR:
This product, photoelectric sensor integrates emitting and receiving and its detection distance is adjustable. The sensor can detect very long distance free from the interruption of visible light. Owing to the advantages on price, assembly and operation, it is widely applied in so much automatic work, like obstacle avoidance of robot and piecework on assembly line.
Emitter constantly emits Infra-red Lights to the detected objects. The receiver turns the reflected rays from the detected objects (light energy) into current and transmit it to the back integrated circuit. Then the current is output via the amplifier after being processed by IC. At the rear of the sensor, there is a potentiometer to help adjust the detection distance. When the head of Sensor moves and passes the specified distance detection, LED of Sensor is lit up, and at the same time, the sensor outputs low level signal.