Infrared(IR 08H) Obstacle/Avoidance Sensor Module is designed for Arduino used in the model car making. And can be connected to MCU (e.g. 8051).
- This IR-08H Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module is designed for Arduino used in the model car making. And can be connected to MCU (e.g. 8051).
- An IR LED transmitter emits IR light, and the object reflects that light. When the transmitted light waves are reflected back by the object, the receiver tube will receive the reflected IR waves.
- This obstacle sensor consists of an onboard comparator circuitry that does the further processing of the signal.
- The Green LED indicator shows the working status of the sensor. Whereas the obstacle LED illuminates when any obstacle or hindrance is detected.
- An Infrared Obstacle Avoidance IR Sensor Module works fine with 3.3 to 5V level microcontrollers.
- Under the normal condition, the output of the sensor indicates High status.
- When any hindrance or obstacle is detected, the output digital signal switches to a logic low-level signal.
- The onboard variable potentiometer helps to fine-adjustment over the range of operation, with the effective distance range in 2cm to 40cm with good anti-jamming capability.
- When Enable, EN terminal is equal to “1” when the sensor does not work, whereas equal to “0” indicates working.
- This sensor is perfect for smart car obstacle avoidance, black and white line tracking, anti-drop, product counters, cutting lines, liquid level detection.
- Moreover, this sensor made with black and white lines tracing the car ran without a black line on white paper, available in concrete.
- Frequency adjustment potentiometer employed to regulate the carrier frequency of the infrared tube, because the mixing receiver is 38KHZ especially when the carrier frequency is that the most sensitive.
- The 502 resistors clockwise transferred do ( the launch tube at maximum brightness), then at a white wall tone 103 resistance. And transferred to the sensing distance in order that the sensor will add the simplest state.
features Infrared(IR 08H) Obstacle/Avoidance Sensor
- Infra-Red IR Emission Receiver IR-08H for Arduino
- Onboard with HS0038B HS38B IR receiver
- Operating Voltage: 3V – 5.5V
- Detection range : 2cm – 40cm
- Output level: Low logic level when an obstacle is detected
- Working current: 20mAh
- Working temperature: -10’C~+50’C
- IO interface: 4 line (-/+/S/EN)
- Output signal: TTL Level
- Adjusting mode: Multi resistance regulation
- Effective angle: 35°
- Size: 4.5 * 1.1cm(approx)
- Easy to assemble and use
- On-board detection indication
- Pin Connection to the board: 4 pins
- A pre-set knob to fine-tune distance range