IR Infrared sensor(FC-51) shop here
- Obstacle avoidance in robots
- Production counting on assembly lines
- Presence detection
- Security systems
Features IR Infrared sensor(FC-51):
- green indicator shows the sensing elenment And the OUT port sustains low signal output.
- module detects the distance of 20~300mm and angle of 35 °.
- potentiometer adjusts the detection distance. Clockwise adjusts potentiometer, distance increases; counterclockwise adjusts potentiometer, distance decreases.
- reflectivity and shape of target is the key to detect the distance.
- sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, or directly drive a 5V relay. Connection mode: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO.
- Adopts LM393 comparator, has stable performance.
- power 3 or 5v. red to indicate on
- Has 3mm screw hole, which is convenient for fixing and installation.
- The threshold comparison voltage has been adjusted through the potentiometer.
- detects black and white lines
- Model Number: FC-51
- Detection angle: 35 °
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V – 6.0V
- Detection range: 2cm – 30cm (Adjustable using potentiometer)
- pcb size : 3.1 cm (L) x 1.4 cm (W)
- Overall Dimension: 4.5cm (L) x 1.4 cm (W), 0.7cm (H)
- Outputs Low logic level when obstacle is detected
- Outputs High logic level when obstacle is not detected