Leonardo GPRS GSM IOT Board with SIM800C Relay Switches Wireless Projects DIY
- Working temperature: -30°C to +85 °C
- Size: 9.5cm x 6.5cm
- Input voltage: 5v-12v (DC)
- The output point for the load: 2A (under 25 degrees)
Out of stock
Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT Board (ER-WCW07517B)
- The Leonard GPRS/GSM is an integrated board which based on the Leonardo.
- It composed of SIM800C, Leonardo, relay switches and so on.
- The SIM800C receives phone message by GSM phone network.
- What’s more, the system provides four switches interfaces so that you can compatible with your design easily, and it also can connect USB power with a single charger.
- The Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT can receive message to control and operate relay switches by GSM phone network anytime and anywhere, and it can receive information with any phone card.
- The Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT Board can be applied to remote control industrial motor, smart home and remote control locks.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/12
- Micro SIM card
- 8-bit AVR MCU
- GPRS/GSM function
- Power Interface：USB，DC
- The Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT Board x 1
Wiki & External links