LIS2DH12TR Three Axis Accelerometer Module Sensor Development Board Instead of ADXL345
Details LIS2DH12TR Three Axis Accelerometer
- is an ultra low-power high performance ,
- with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
- LIS2DH has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
- self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
- generates interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
- The LIS2DH is available in small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA)
- is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Special Note: This product need a high level of professional use skills for users.
- Wide supply voltage, .7 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra low-power mode consumptiondown to 2 μA
- ±2g/±g/±8g/±6g dynamically selectable full-scale
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/D orientation detection
- “Sleep to wake” and “return to sleep” function
- Freefall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFOPackage Included:
- 1 pc LIS2DH2TR Three-axis Acceleration Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.