Logic Level Converter 4 Channel I2C Module
About the item
- Module Size: Approx. 1.5cm X 1.5cm
- Logic Level Converter, 3.3V 5V TTL level bidirectional transfers
- When MCU and 3.3 V device module is connected , 5 V and 3.3 V TTL level mutual transfer is very convenient
Out of stock
IIC I2C Logic Level Converter Bi-Directional Module 5V to 3.3V For Arduino
- Comes with 3.3V voltage, with power indicator Power input with anti-reverse protection, and can not provide more than 150mA of current.
- To achieve direct serial 5V and 3.3V level communication.
- The maximum stable communication baud rate 28800bps.
- Can achieve UART, IIC, 1-wire, SPI and other bus signals 3V-5V level of the two-way conversion.
- AVCC 5V system power supply
- ASCL 5V system SCL
- ASDA connected 5V system SDA
- AGND then 5V system GND
- BVCC then 3V system power supply
- BSCL then 3V system SCL
- BSDA connected 3V system SDA
- BGND then 3V system GND
- If the high-pressure area and the low-voltage area of the power has been a total of this module G only need to take a ground.
- the conversion module is equivalent to a straight line, each port is one to one correspondence, but the voltage side 2 is not the same,
- Thus realizing the communication between the different levels.
- the module can not be used as a regulator or transformer function can only be used for IO port
- Level between the small current communication.
- this module pin-pin no welding, but there are matching.
Gyro & Accelerometer