The Mini Digital Power Amplifiers 3W Dual Track provides Class AB power amplifier performance with Class D amplifier efficiency. The use of low noise, no filter structure can save the traditional D class amplifier output low pass filter. It requires very few external components, thus saving PCB space and system cost, which is ideal for portable applications.
- Input Voltage: 2.5-5.5 V(USB power supply).
- Output Impedance: 4 ohms.
- Efficiency: 90%.
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Input Impedance: 2 Kohm.
- A d-type amplifier without a filter, low quiescent current, and low EMI.
- When connects with a 4-ohm load and 5V power supply, the output power can be up to 3W.
- Low THD, low noise.
- Short circuit protection; thermal protection.