MQ-2 MQ2 Gas Sensor Module Smoke detection
They are used in gas leakage detecting equipments in family and industry, are suitable for detecting of LPG, i-butane, propane, methane ,alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
MQ2 Gas Sensor sensitive material used in the clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2).
When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases.
Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal.
MQ-2 gas sensor high on gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity of detection of natural gas and other flammable vapors are also very good. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
in addition the Gas may be used in homes and factories leakage monitoring device suitable for the detection of gas, butane , propane , methane , smoke , etc.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
- TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
- A gas, natural gas, city gas , smoke better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristic
Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable , heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal .
- VCC: positive power supply (5V)
- GND: power supply is negative
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: analog signal output
GAS2 MQ2 Gas Sensor
It is suitable for use in buildings and can only provide accurate readings once the warm-up phase is complete.
Features – compatible with Arduino
– compatible with Raspberry Pi only in combination with art. no. RPI ADC (see accessories)
– 100 – 10000 ppm Measuring range
– high sensitivity (adjustable via potentiometer)
– fast reaction time
– Evaluation of the measured values from the microcontroller (analog)
– Threshold value setting possible (digital)
– liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
– i-Butane (C4H10)
– propane (C3H8)
– Methane (CH4)
– hydrogen (H2)
– VCC: Power supply 5V
– GND: Ground connection
– AOUT: Analog output
– DOUT: Digital output
– L x W x H: 32 x 20 x 22 mm
Note Attention: The sensor gets warm during operation!