- MLX90614 non-contact infrared thermometer for use with (for)Arduino, or any microcontroller that can communicate with it through it’s I2C interface.
- This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins. They are unsoldered.
- Please indicate if you would like one or the other soldered.
- There are two solder jumpers for the I2C interface that may or may not need to be soldered depending on your application, but will not for most uses.
1. Small size, low cost
2. Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins
3. 10k Pull up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers
4. Factory calibrated in wide temperature range: -40…+125°C for sensor temperature and -70…+380°C for object temperature.
5. High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0…+50°C for both Ta and To) High (medical) accuracy calibration
6. Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
7. Single and dual zone versions 8. Simple adaptation for
9. Sleep mode for reduced power consumption
10. High precision non-contact temperature measurements
11. Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air-conditioning control system
12. Temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air-conditioning Windshield defogging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.