Non contact Infrared thermometer module – GY906
The GY-906 MLX90614 is a high precision infrared non-contact thermometer module with I2C interface and 5V or 3.3V operation.
- GY-906 MLX90614 Non-Contact Precision Thermometer Module
- 4-pin male header
KEY FEATURES OF Non contact Infrared thermometer GY-906 MLX90614
- perfect for measuring temperature of moving objects.
- Temperature range: -70°C to +380°C
- accuracy of 0.5°C
- rated for -40°C to +125°C.
- has a 90 degree field of view
- I2C/SM Bus interface
- Optional PWM and interrupt output
- 3.3V or 5V operation
- contactless temperature reading
- This can be very useful for monitoring the temperature of something moving like a spinning motor shaft
- The sensor has a built-in optical filter that cuts off the visible and near infrared light to minimize their impact on the reading.
The has 3 basic modes of operation.
- can communicate the temperature or have settings configured using the I2C bus.
- communicate the temperature continuously using a PWM signal where the duty cycle of the signal represents the temperature.
- thermal switch
The output drive capability is 25mA.
- has a 662K 3.3V regulator
- 6V max on the VIN power input pin
- powered with 3.3V on the VIN pin,
- compatible 5V and 3.3V MCUs.
1 x 4 Header
- VIN= 3.3 or 5V to match MCU
- GND = Ground
- SCL = I2C Clock
- SDA = I2C Data
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.