Raindrop Sensor HL-01 is a rain detection module with two parts.
first part is a printed circuit board that has a network of copper paths.
The second part is a converts analog output to digital output. The sensitivity of the sensor is adjusted using the potentiometer on the board.
– High quality FR-04 dual sided material, ultra area 5.0 x 4.0cm. Nickel-plated surface, with antioxidant, electrical conductivity, and superior lifetime performance
– Comparator output, clear signal, and nice waves, powerful driver over 15mA
– Equipped with potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity
– Working voltage: 3.3V~5V
– Output method: Digital switch output (0 / 1) and analog AO voltage output
– Easy installation with fixed screw hole
– PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
– Uses wide voltage and LM393 comparator
– When connected to a 5V supply power lights, no water droplets on sensor board , DO output is high; Switch lights off, drop a drop of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator light.
– Clean the water droplets, returned to output high state.
– AO analog output connects to the microcontroller AD port to detect drops in the above rainfall size.
– DO TTL digital outputs connects to the microcontroller to detect whether there is rain.
VCC: Power positive (3~5V)
GND: Power negative
DO: TTL switch signal output
AO: Analog signal output