This package combines the SIM800L GSM module and a power supply (lm2596) because when powering a GSM module you need a supply of 2A and a voltage between 3.7v-4.2v .
This allows the modem to be powered from a battery (4-30V), a power bank or USB port.
SIM800 Features SIM800L GSM/GPRS+LM2596
- Quad-band modem
- Able to place and recieve calls
- Able to send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Receive FM radio broadcasts
- Lead out buzzer and vibrational motor control port
- Auto baud rate
- LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module
- 3A Output Current Max.
- Input: DC 4V to 35V
- Output: DC 1.23V to 30V voltage continuously adjustable,
Relays, Motors, Motor drivers, Pumps & Valves
Shields & Modules