SIM868 Development Board
SIM868 GSM GPRS bluetooth GPS
Description SIM868 GSM GPRS bluetooth GPS
- integrated with a high performance GSM/GPRS engine and a GNSS engine.
- is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module that works on frequencies GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz.
- SIM868 features GPRS multi-slot class 12/class 10 (optional) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4.
- The GNSS solution offers best-in-class acquisition and tracing sensitivity, Time-To-First-Fix (TTFF) and accuracy.
- With built-in LNA, SIM868 doesn’t need external LNA. SIM868 can track as low as -167dBm signal even without network assistance.
- The SIM868 has excellent low power consumption characteristic (acquisition 24mA, tracking 21mA).
- SIM868 supports various location and navigation applications, including autonomous GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, QZSS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS) and A-GPS.
- With a tiny configuration of 17.6*15.7*2.3mm, SIM868 can meet almost all the space requirements in customers’ applications, such as smart phone, PDA and other mobile devices.
- SIM868 is a SMT+LGA package with 77 pads, and provides all hardware interfaces between the module and customers’ boards.
Features SIM868 GSM GPRS bluetooth GPS
|Power supply||3.4V ~4.4V|
|Power saving||Typical power consumption in sleep mode is 0.65 mA (AT+CFUN=0 )|
|Frequency bands||– GSM 850, EGSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900. SIM868 can search the 4 frequency bands automatically. The frequency bands can also be set by |
– AT command “AT+CBAND”. For details, please refer to document .
Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+
|Transmitting power||Class 4 (2W) at GSM 850 and EGSM 900|
|Class 1 (1W) at DCS 1800 and PCS 1900|
|GPRS connectivity||12 (default) GPRS multi-slot class|
|GPRS multi-slot class 1~12 (option)|
|Temperature range||Normal operation: -40°C ~ +85°C|
|Storage temperature -45°C ~ +90°C|
|Data GPRS||GPRS data downlink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps|
|GPRS data uplink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps|
|Coding scheme: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4|
|PAP protocol for PPP connect|
|Integrate the TCP/IP protocol|
|Support Packet Broadcast Control Channel (PBCCH)|
|USSD||Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) support|
|SMS||MT, MO, CB, Text and PDU mode|
|SMS storage: SIM card|
|SIM interface||Support SIM card: 1.8V, 3V|
|External antenna||Antenna pad|
SIM868 Development Board
Glue stick antenna
IPEX-SMA adapter cable
GPS + BD antenna
Arduino Development Boards