- works on the principle of electromagnetism, wherein a DC current creates a magnetic field which moves the slug.
- To drive the solenoid you would need a power source which can give 12V @ 500mA.
- If you have a project to control door or cabinet access with an microcontroller ( or Arduino ), This electronic solenoid lock would do the job for you
- 12VDC (you can use 9-12 DC volts, but lower voltage results in weaker/slower operation)
- Draws 650mA at 12V, 500 mA at 9V when activated
- Designed for 1-10 seconds long activation time
- Max Dimensions: 41.85mm / 1.64″ x 53.57mm / 2.1″ x 27.59mm / 11.08″
- Dimensions: 23.57mm / 0.92″ x 67.47mm / 2.65″ x 27.59mm / 11.08″
- Wire length: 222.25mm / 8.75″
- Weight: 147.71g