- The TTP229 is capacitive sensing design specifically for touch pad controls.
- The device has a built in regulator for the touch sensor.
- Stable sensing method can cover diversity conditions. Interface control panel links through non-conductive dielectric material.
- The main application is focused at replacing of the mechanical switch or button. This board can independently handle the 16 touch pads with 16 direct output pins.
- Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensing IC key 16
- The onboard power indicator
- Working voltage: 2.4V-5.5V
- Module can set output mode, key output mode, the output time and quick speed / low power choice.