Turbidity(Water Monitoring) Sensor for Arduino
- Model: LGZD Sensor V1.1;
- Voltage: 5VDC;
- Current: 30mA (MAX);
- Response time: <500ms;
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ (Min);
- Output: Analog (0-4.5V) or Digital (high 5V / low 0V);
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 80 ° C;
- Length of the jumper: 20cm;
Turbidity(Water Monitoring) Sensor
- uses optics principles to synthetically estimate turbidity through the liquid light transmittance rate and scattering rate.
- Since the amount of haze value is gradual, it is usually detected in a dynamic environment.
- The value that turbidity sensor collects need connecting external control for AD conversion to get a corresponding environment sensor situation, so that the sensor need a peripheral circuit to detect in a system.
- With waterproof probe, mainly used in washing machines, dishwashers and other equipment for turbidity testing.
- It can also be used on electronic design, graduate design, electronic competition experiments and other applications.
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 40mA (MAX)
- Response Time: <500ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100M (Min)
- Output Method: Analog
- Analog output: 0-4.5V
- Digital Output: High/Low level signal (you can adjust the threshold value by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~80
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 80
- Weight: 30g
- Adapter Dimensions: 38mm*28mm*10mm/1.5inches *1.1inches*0.4inches
- adapter x1
- probe x1
- cable x1
- Gravity analog sensor cable x1