Turbidity(Water Monitoring) Sensor for Arduino
- Model: LGZD Sensor V1.1;
- Voltage: 5VDC;
- Current: 30mA (MAX);
- Response time: <500ms;
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ (Min);
- Output: Analog (0-4.5V) or Digital (high 5V / low 0V);
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 80 ° C;
- Length of the jumper: 20cm;
31 in stock
- The Arduino Turbidity Sensor is an electronic monitoring module specially developed to work with microcontroller platforms Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, ARM, AVR, among others.
- Very efficient, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is able to detect and verify the quality of the water, making the turbidity measurement, where it is possible to verify the results by means of digital or analog signal next to the corresponding pins in the accompanying electronic module.
- The Arduino Turbidity Sensor emits at its end an infrared light, imperceptible to human vision, capable of detecting particles that are suspended in water, measuring the light transmittance and the dispersion rate, which changes according to the Amount of TSS (Total Suspended Solids), increasing the turbidity of the liquid whenever levels increase.
- In general, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is applied in projects involving the monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water bodies, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids and so on.
- The Arduino Turbidity Sensor has an end specially prepared for direct contact, having an electronic module to amplify and send the received data to the microcontroller of the project
- Arduino Turbidity Sensor;
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC, etc;
- Measures turbidity of water in rivers;
- Detects and verifies water quality;
- Digital and analog output;
- Able to detect particles that are suspended in water;
- Trimpot for sensitivity adjustment;
- Ideal monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water boxes, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids and etc;
- Comes with module and jumpers