-50-110°C W1209 Digital thermostat Temperature Control Switch 12V sensor Module
- 12V Digital Heating Cooling Thermostat relay -50-110 °c Temperature Controller
- Temperature control range: -50~110 °c
- Resolution: 0.1 °c under -9.9-99.9°c (or 1°c in other temperature range)
- Measure accuracy: 0.1 °c
- Backlash setting: 0.1 -15°c
- Refresh rate: 0.5 S
- Input Power: DC 12V
- Output: One way 10A relay
- Temperature protection: 0-110 °c
- Working temperature: -10~60 °c
- Working humidity 20%~85%
- Static current: ≤ 35MA
- Attract current: ≤ 60MA
- Sensor Cable:Yes, NTC 10K 0.5% thermistor
- Size: 48*40mm
how to use instruction:
- Use:Connect the power and the load, the controller can work,now it displays the measuredtemperature.
- Press the SET button, the display flickers,please press ‘+ – ‘keys to set the temperature you want,then press the ‘SET’key to confirm and return,at this time the controller will automatically performs the relay on or off.please make sure the connection is correct.
- Indicator: when it is Off,the relay is open, when it is continuously on, the relay is closed.
- Digital tube: when it shows ‘LL’, the sensor is open. when it shows ‘HH’, the temperature is out of the measuring range, the relay will be shut down. when it shows’—‘, it is now high temperature protecting.
- Parameter Setting Method: Long press SET 5 seconds to enter the main menu settings, press the ‘+ – ‘keys to switch P0 … P8. long press SET or 10 seconds no key activity it will confirm and return.